HELICOIL® Plus Twinsert repair kit | Free Running type
HELICOIL® Plus Twinsert repair kit to correct and repair extensively stripped or too large tapped holes.
• Outer and inner HELICOIL® Plus of Free Running type
• A number of HELICOIL® Plus pairs (consisting of one outer and one inner insert each)
• 1 twist drill for tap drilling for the outer HELICOIL® Plus insert (up to M8)
• 1 HELICOIL® tap for the outer insert
• 1 installation mandrel each for the inner and outer HELICOIL® Plus insert
• 1 tang break-off tool (not from M12)
• Practical case for storage and transport
• Operating instructions
• 20 HELICOIL® Plus pairs up to M6
• 10 HELICOIL® Plus pairs from M8
• From M12, the tang is removed in a practical way using snipe nose pliers.
Since the inner HELICOIL® Plus is the standard length, the HELICOIL® Plus Twinsert is one thread longer which must be taken into consideration for the length of the holding thread. If that thread length is not available, both HELICOIL® Plus inserts must be shortened accordingly.