Thread as per ISO 6H (ISO 68-1).
Corrosion resistance min. 400 hours against red rust in salt spray test (according to ISO 9227).
RIVKLE® blind rivet nuts create internal threads on thin-walled components.
• Stable thread on thin-walled components
• Installation with one-sided accessibility ("blind"), also on hollow sections
• Easy to process in metals, plastics any many other components
• Repeated screwing
• No rework, even on already coated parts
• Small countersunk head: small head projection (countersinking of the workpiece not required)
For hollow bodies, profiles, housings or components with only one-sided accessibility, setting a blind rivet nut is often the only possible solution.